Post: Financial Advisor
Salary: Bespoke salary and benefits package based on experience/OTE 100k+
Bonus: Tiered performance bonus scheme
Hours: 20 Days (140 hours) holiday entitlement, increasing with service (excluding Bank Holidays) Opportunity to buy additional holiday based on performance.
Open Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Responsible to: Director – Mark Jones
Working in the financial sector and looking for a new challenge with a dynamic team that will take your career to the next level?
As a result of strong growth here at Jones and Co in Chesterfield, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Advisor with the following key responsibilities accountabilities.
You will need to:
- Be able to attain and maintain competent status as defined by the FCA and the firm
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus to build lasting relationships with clients in order to run a successful portfolio and encourage new client connections
- Have the ability to network and generate leads in conjunction with our support team to secure new professional connections
- Support clients’ needs and objectives by communicating information in a way that is clear, fair and never misleading
- Work with our support team to produce technically accurate, compliant and concise financial plans for clients
- Participate in and attend training events to increase your industry knowledge and represent the firm
- Interact with our existing team by sharing & suggesting ideas, attending & participating in meetings and leading by example in a professional and friendly manner
- Be proactive in keeping up-to-date with industry legislation, knowledge of events and maintaining a compliant and accurate CPD record; this is of paramount importance.
- Actively engage and build relationships with professional bodies
- Excellent communicator, interpersonal and active listening skills
- Proactive problem solving
- Self-motivated and organised
- Good level of numeracy
- Proficient IT skills
- Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality
- Comprehend GDPR in relation to the financial services industry
- QCF Diploma Level 4 or equivalent
- Working towards Chartered status is an advantage
- Current holder of CF30 function
- Proven work experience as a successful Financial Advisor
We look forward to hearing from you!