If you’re looking to further develop your career in the financial services industry, we could have the perfect job opportunity for you right here at Jones & Co!
Thanks to a period of solid growth, we’re recruiting Senior Financial Services Administrators/Receptionists to join our expert team of financial advisors here in Chesterfield. For more information, please take a look at the job specification below and contact us on 01246 550521 or email email@example.com
Job Description – Financial Services Administrator
Post: Senior Financial Services Administrator/Personal Assistant
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Salary: £17,000 – £23,000 (Dependent upon experience)
Hours: Office Hours 35 hours p/w
Qualifications: Educated to minimum of GCSE grade C in English and Maths or equivalent. Financial Services Industry recognised certificates desirable but not essential.
Responsible to: Director/Compliance Manager
Job summary: Jones & Co is an Independent Financial Advice firm in Chesterfield town centre dealing with all aspects of financial planning. An opportunity has become available for a Senior Financial Services Administrator/Personal Assistant to join the team. The FPS Administrator/PA will be responsible for supporting advisers and the creation of suitability reports, portfolio changes, accurate completion of client files and will be the point of contact for clients and providers.
Excellent communications skills, ability to work as part of a team along with willingness to learn new skills will be key. You will also be able to work on your own initiative, when the occasions arise and have the confidence to make outgoing telephone calls when necessary. Accurate attention to detail, excellent Microsoft Office applications and keyboards skills, being punctual and reliable are also important attributes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contacting clients to confirm appointments for advisors.
- Creating suitability reports and presentation folders, including various advisor research documents prior to appointments.
- Communication with clients for compliant portfolio maintenance changes.
- Ensuring client database remains accurate, relevant and up to date.
- Timely submission of paperwork and information to providers.
- Taking inbound calls and making outgoing calls to clients and providers.
- Supporting compliance procedures in administration.
- Management of filing procedures.
- Running reports from MI system.
- Maintaining of website and social media including supporting any marketing campaigns.
- Attending business meetings and producing minutes for communication records.
- Provide general office duties, including typing letters, reports and emails, photocopying, scanning, ordering of stationery/advertising materials.
Along with the above the successful candidate will possess the following skills and expertise:
- Experience within the financial services industry.
- Accurate attention to detail.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised, with strong self-motivation, administrative skills and accurate attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work calmly under pressure with a can-do attitude and enjoy a challenge.
- Desire and belief in continuous improvement.
- Educated to minimum of GCSE grade C in English and Maths or equivalent.
- Financial Services Industry recognised certificates desirable but not essential.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the financial services industry. You will be highly organised with desire to build strong relationships with the advisors as part of a professional team. The advertised position presents an exciting opportunity to join Jones & Co Independent Financial Advice.